Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Do You Love Him?

Our relationship with God is of the upmost importance, atleast it should be. Have you ever went a day without thinking about your spouse or children, you know those closest to you? I am positive I have never went a whole 24 hours without thinking about those I love the most. So why is it that God gets left out of our daily living?

Mark 12:30 "So love the Lord God with all your passion, prayer, intelligence and energy." The Message Bible

If I LOVE God the way I'm supposed to with All my passion(heart),prayer(soul),intelligence(mind),energy(strength), there wouldn't be a day that goes by without me thinking on Him in some way. As Jesus says in Mark we are to always be mindful of him. We are to LOVE Him with everything in us!

I am truly thankful to Jesus for all He has shown me, for the love He has given me, and for the future He has for me. I do beleive I am in a stage of my Christian life that I do NOT go a day without thinking on Him, praying to Him, praising Him, Loving Him! I DO LOVE YOU JESUS!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it sweet, when you think about the Lord! Love you my sisteR!

    ReplyDelete